cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Arthur" <rob...@aptcompsys.com>
Subject Cocoon with SSL
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:17:07 GMT
Sorry for the re-post, but I really need this sorted out quickly!

I am trying to host a secure Cocoon page with Apache+mod_ssl+tomcat(mod_jk)
on a win32 system, and have managed to get as far as getting the page to
work with HTTPS.   However the page is still viewable with HTTP.   I have
put the directive SSLRequireSSL in the <Directory> field for Cocoon, using
SSLOption +StrictRequire, and have even placed the JkMount and <Directory>
stuff within my :443 VirtualHost, but I can still access the page using
HTTP!

I have set up romcat to load jsse etc. and set server.xml to start a secure
handler on port 8443.

Any help would be *greatly* appreciated.

Bob.