cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: [C2] Installation with Tomcat 4.1beta
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:31:32 GMT
> parser.jar in the lib directory
> and maybe the jaxp.jar but i'm not sure :)

There is no parser.jar in the lib directory.
This is the list of file in %CATALINA_HOME%\lib:
crimson.jar
jaxp.jar
jasper.jar
namingFactory.jar

Also, there is another directory with jars: %CATALINA_HOME%\server.
This is the list of files there:
catalina.jar
crimson.jar
jaxp.jar
jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar
warp.jar

I created cocoon.war as it is said in the INSTALL file and then copied it to
the webapps directory.
When I tried to access: http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ get an Exception.
Stack trace is attached.

Help is very apreciated.