cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Smith" <cocoo...@dork.com>
Subject Building Nodes with Java
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:14:21 GMT
    I'm hoping someone can give me a starting point for building on to my
result xml documents dynamicly.  I think that's what I want to say.  I
noticed the brief bit of information on xml fragments.  I also saw that
through xsp you have access to the result tree through the org.w3c classes.
Which should I use?  I couldn't find the API for the org.w3c classes such as
Document and Node after looking for quite a while.
    I'd really appretiate any help anyone could give me.  Links to tutorials
and documentation would be great.

Thanks,
Matt