cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: Cocoon with Tomcat-3.3
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:59:08 GMT
> Hi Folks
>
>      Has anybody got cocoon to work with Tomcat-3.3?
> I have it working well with Tomcat-3.2.1, but the layout of
> $TOMCAT_HOME/lib has changed. I tried to put the
> jars from $COCOON_HOME/lib and it does not seem to work.
>
>     I would greatly appreciate if the relevant place in the
> Cocoon Install with Tomcat is updated for use with Tomcat-3.3.

Look at the Cocoon Development Kit at the http://ziel.sm.pl
CDK 0.1.1 consists of the Tomcat 3.3m2 with Cocoon 1 and 2 installed and
configured.
You can simply download the archive, unpack it, set JAVA_HOME and
TOMCAT_HOME environment variables and start the Tomcat - you'll get C1/2
working.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.