cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anjul Srivastava" <an...@anjul.com>
Subject Re: SVG serving problem
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:11:20 GMT
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG

Section 1.2 says that the MIME type is almost certainly
going to be "image/svg+xml" and recommends SVG files have
the extension ".svg" (all lower case) on all platforms.

Nevertheless, I am extremely suspicious of the "+" in the
MIME type. I think it is a typo in the candidate
reccommendation. So, I think we are all right. I could get
around my problem by appending "?dummy=rect01.svg" to my
requesting URL.

Thank you for your suggestions,
Anjul.