cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roel Peeters" <r...@ebaseinteractive.com>
Subject XSL:FO - Changing the pagenumber
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:02:00 GMT
Hi!
I am using FOP 0.15 w/ Cocoon 1.8.2. For some reason I am trying to put
multiple documents into one pdf file. An example would be:
Invoice 1 spans pages 1-3
Invoice 2 spans pages 4-8
Invoice 3 spans page 9
etc.
What I am trying to accomplish is that the page number is reset everytime a
new invoice is generated in the PDF. This would accomplish the following: at
the bottom of each page of the invoice the page number would appear, which
is relative to the invoice.
For invoice 1 this would be 1, 2 and 3
For invoice 2 this would be 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
For invoice 3 this would be 9

Is this possible? (I know I can use multiple PDF's to accomplish this, but
that is not what I want)

Thanks!

  - Roel