cocoon-users mailing list archives

From GaŽl Laurans <glaur...@gofree.indigo.ie>
Subject Re: interaction with user
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:59:20 GMT
On 16/02/2001 16:25:14, Marco Pauck has wisely spoken thusly:
>Well, I just stumbled over something called "pushlets", that
>might solve this problem. I havn't looked at them in detail
>but the first impression is quite promising ...

Pushlets seem to face a lot of compatibility problems (JavaScript/DHTML needed,
server problem ...). But I would like to know how to - at least - ensure that the beginning

of the page get displayed like on the Tomcat-User mailing list archives :
http://mikal.org/interests/java/tomcat/index.html
I couldn't test it yet with any other browser than IE 5.01 but this could work with any
brother, shouldn't it ?

Gael Laurans