cocoon-users mailing list archives

From James Cummings <James.Cummi...@uea.ac.uk>
Subject XLink & XPointer
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:28:24 GMT

I'm sure this is a FAQ, and I apologise for that, but I couldn't find
it anywhere so:

I've recently got Apache/Tomcat and Cocoon (1.8.x) all up and running on
my NT box and everything has been working fine.  Except, maybe, for the
effect running them as a service appears to have on available memory after
awhile.  But anyways.  My question is whether there is any way to get
Cocoon to process XLinks or XPointers?  Or what would be the best way to
incorporate Xlinks and Xpointers by some external engine into cocoon's
on-the-fly serving of xml documents.

Thanks for any help,
James Cummings
James.Cummings@uea.ac.uk

--
James Cummings, James.Cummings@uea.ac.uk, http://www.uea.ac.uk/~q503
Cursus Project, School of Music, University of East Anglia,