cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject RE: VoiceXML Application using Cocoon
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:11:19 GMT
On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 AKhan@burntsand.com wrote:

> My problem is that the XML info (which I've aquired from
> an XML News Feed ) is present in the form of
> and in-memory XML Document and not as the XML contents of the
> XSP file.
>
> So do I have to :
>
> 1) Traverse the in-memory XML Document and programmatically
> build up the XML contents of the XSP file

er, no, try <xsp:expr>yourRootElement</xsp:expr>

failing that (can't remember what the constraints are on xsp:expr), you
could do this:

<xsp:logic>
  xspCurrentNode.appendChild(XSPUtil.cloneNode(yourRootElement,document));
</xsp:logic>

or you could write your own producer, but i think will prove to be less
flexible than an xsp solution.

- donald