cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject RE:Passing parameters to an xml file to get a select from a DB
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:51:33 GMT
On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Ivan wrote:

> Hi Donald, thanks for your interest.
>
> I made another example, based in previous one, with the changes you
> recommend me. By the way, I'm using Cocoon 1.8 instead of 1.8.2
> (sorry not to say this before ....), I supose not to erase this line:

1.8 has an old version of the esql logicsheet with an old version of the
esql schema - i don't support it any longer. highly suggest you update
cocoon entirely or just the esql logicsheet. if you install the new
cocoon.properties from cocoon-1.8.2, this line will be unnecessary, and in
fact harmful:

<?xml-logicsheet href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl"?>

- donald