cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Schrimm <Wolfgang.Schr...@urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon on AIX and HP-UX
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:20:59 GMT
>     I would like to know if anyone has Cocoon+Tomcat or Cocoon+Resin
> working on AIX (4.3.2 or above) or HP-UX (10.20 or above) and would
> like to share their experiences and give me information on how to set it
> up.

We have a working installation of cocoon 1.8.1 on AIX 4.3.3 with the
following components:

IBM jdk1.3
apache 1.3.14
tomcat 3.2.1 (mod_jk)

Installation was no problem. Only compiling mod_jk was a bit tricky. But
this is off topic in this list. Please email me, if you need more
information.

--
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Schrimm                         Tel: +49-6221-544596
Computing Centre                         FAX: +49-6221-545581
Networking                            Im Neuenheimer Feld 293
Heidelberg University               69120 Heidelberg, Germany