cocoon-users mailing list archives

From richard.sha...@aspective.com
Subject WebSphere 3.5.2
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:53:08 GMT
Hi there,

Has anyone had the following error come up when trying to execute a
servlet that uses cocoon 1.8.2 e.g. index.xml (supplied with cocoon).
Error: can not open resource D:\cocoon-1.8.2\conf\cocoon.properties

I am running two machines;
1 has NT workstation, IBM HTTPServer, Websphere 3.5.0. Cocoon 1.8.2
The other has NT Server, IBM HTTPServer, Websphere 3.5.2. Cocoon 1.8.2

It is the latter machine that the problems occur - the first machine works

fine and no problems have occured.

I think the problem is to do with URL rewriting but I do not know if this
is a problem when fixpack 2 of websphere is installed or something else.

Many thanks.

Richard Sharpe
mBusiness Consultant
Aspective.com