cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Richaud" <olivier_rich...@yahoo.com>
Subject Upgrading to 1.8.2 : problems with XSP Processor
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:50:03 GMT
I have recently downloaded Cocoon 1.8.2 to replace my old 1.8.0. As usual, I
updated Xalan and Xerces. now, I'm running into problems since Cocoon does
not start any more. It complains  :

Error while initializing XSP engine : org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema

Follows the stack trace shozing that the error comes from the XSPProcessor
when teh AbstractParser from Cocoon try to use the setFeature method and to
pass the unrecognized property name.

Xerces : 1.2
Xalan :  1.2.D02
Cocoon : 1.8.2

Any suggestion is welcome. I must have missed something, but I'm stuck.

Thanks in advance.

Olivier.