cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tapan Nanawati" <tapan_nanaw...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: WebSphere 3.5.2
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:36:16 GMT

------------------------------

God is real, unless declared integer.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: richard.sharpe@aspective.com [mailto:richard.sharpe@aspective.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 3:23 PM
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: WebSphere 3.5.2

  Hi there,

  Has anyone had the following error come up when trying to execute a
  servlet that uses cocoon 1.8.2 e.g. index.xml (supplied with cocoon).
  Error: can not open resource D:\cocoon-1.8.2\conf\cocoon.properties

  I am running two machines;
  1 has NT workstation, IBM HTTPServer, Websphere 3.5.0. Cocoon 1.8.2
  The other has NT Server, IBM HTTPServer, Websphere 3.5.2. Cocoon 1.8.2

  It is the latter machine that the problems occur - the first machine works
  fine and no problems have occured.

  I think the problem is to do with URL rewriting but I do not know if this
  is a problem when fixpack 2 of websphere is installed or something else.

  Many thanks.

  Richard Sharpe
  mBusiness Consultant
  Aspective.com