cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Benoit Jauquet" <benoit.jauq...@freebel.net>
Subject RE: Cocoon1.8.2 with Tomcat3.1 on Win98
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:04:31 GMT
is turbine-pool.jar in your classpath?
i've had the same error and that was the problem...

Ben

  -----Original Message-----
  From: michael.paul3 [mailto:michael.paul3@ntlworld.com]
  Sent: samedi 17 février 2001 20:56
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: Cocoon1.8.2 with Tomcat3.1 on Win98

  I am trying to get Cocoon 1.8.2 to work with Tomcat3.1(and3.2) on a
Windows98 system.  When I try to load the Cocoon.xml page, or any of the
samples, I get the message:Publishing Engine could not be initialized and:
  java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception when creating
"org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor":
  java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
      at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:124)

      etc...

  I have read through the FAQ's and changed the names of xml.jar to zxml.jar
and parser.jar to zparser.jar.  These files seem to going into the classpath
after xerces.jar, however I am still getting the NoSuchMethodError.

  Can anyone help?

  Thanks

  Mike Paul