cocoon-users mailing list archives

From William Bagby <willi...@adone.com>
Subject Error loading logicsheet
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:56:58 GMT
I am using Weblogic 5.1 and Cocoon 1.8.2.  When I try to load the default
page Cocoon.xml, I get the following error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet at
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl due to
java.lang.Exception: Resource not found or retrieving error.
	at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
	at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
etc, etc...

I have seen this question asked before on this mailing list, but I've never
seen a definitive answer.  I have verified that all my Cocoon jars are
complete, and followed all the advice I have seen, but nothing seems to
work.

Any advice?

William.