cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Two stylesheet bug?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:31:56 GMT
Benjamin Dixon <beatle@arches.uga.edu> wrote:
>I've been having a problem with a a series of two stylesheets (ie
>XSP->XSL->XSL) not changing when I edit them (even after restarting
>jakarta and cocoon).

Which version of Cocoon? And are you saying it doesn't matter if you change
the first stylesheet or the second or both, none of the changes are picked
up? Are you using xsl:processing-instruction to invoke the second stylesheet
or something else?

>I noticed there some mention of a bug that had
>similar results, I think, last sept. Anyway, I was wondering if that has
>been resolved at all?

IIRC, no, the "working" version is sitting on my machine but it's a major
rewrite and it's not fully working yet - which is an understatement.

>Also where might I get a status report on cocoon 2?

cocoon-dev archives.