cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Trigueiros <Oscar.Triguei...@lis2.siemens.pt>
Subject RE: www.onemind.com ??
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:48:38 GMT
I've read the book, the sample dos not work you have to
follow the intructions that come with cocoon on how to install on
yours servlet engine!

Cocoon manages to attend all request for xml files beccause of
the url-mapping element in the web.xml file that come with.

 Osk!

-----Original Message-----
From: samuel berthelot [mailto:SBerthelot@net2s.com]
Sent: sexta-feira, 23 de Fevereiro de 2001 17:40
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Cc: jonathan@onemind.com
Subject: www.onemind.com ??

Hi,

i am new in cocoon.
i have installed it on tomcat 3.2.1 and WebLogic 6.0
and i always have to put all my .xml files in the directory cocoon/
i just want to know how did you do to parse your xml files which is not in
the cocoon directory ?
in the Java & XML by Brett McLAUGHLIN, he writes an exemple and put it in
the <TOMCAT_ROOT>/webapps/ROOT/ directory
but it does not work for me... !!!???

Thanks in advance for your answers.

samuel.
mailto:sberthelot@net2s.com