cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Trigueiros <Oscar.Triguei...@lis2.siemens.pt>
Subject RE: How to edit,delete data on xml file or databases?
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:07:04 GMT

I've tried the sample on FP taglib on tomcat3.2.1 but i've got the nasty
exception:

 java.lang.RuntimeException:
  Error loading logicsheet at
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/fp.xsl due to
  java.lang.Exception: Resource not found or retrieving error

I only added the line

 processor.xsp.logicsheet.fp.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/fp.xsl

to the properties file and tried the sample.

Could any body please say want i'm doing wrong.

Do i have to had some new jar to the tomcat's lib directory or classpath?

-----Original Message-----
From: pierre.brimont@crpht.lu [mailto:pierre.brimont@crpht.lu]
Sent: quarta-feira, 21 de Fevereiro de 2001 15:56
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to edit,delete data on xml file or databases?

You can try the examples with FP Taglib in cocoon 1.8.x
It's a great way to get started.

Regards
Pierre

                    Oscar Trigueiros

                    <Oscar.Trigueiros@lis2.s        To:
cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
                    iemens.pt>                      cc:

                                                    Subject:     How to
edit,delete data on xml file or databases?
                    21/02/2001 16:35

                    Please respond to

                    cocoon-users

   I'm brand new to this new wonder of web tegnologie that is is Cocoon.
And
i'm wondering if someone could
   possible give we one idea of how to:
     1. edit, delete, data on xml files from one web page
     2. edit, update, data from databases.

  Do i have to do one servlet to do this?

  My best regards to everyone out the im the cyberspace that shares this
interess form xml+java