cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Eoin Lane <eoin.l...@valtech.co.uk>
Subject RE: ProducerFromRequestClass Equivalent in version 1.8?
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:45:13 GMT

Excellent,

If you could send me a zip file of the solution I would really appreciate
it.

Eoin

-----Original Message-----
From: AKhan@burntsand.com [mailto:AKhan@burntsand.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 10:59 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: ProducerFromRequestClass Equivalent in version 1.8?

I've got it to work now using XSP.

Basically, in the original demo, the Servlet
was instantiating a new Cocoon Engine and making use of the
ProducerFromRequest Class.

This has been modified so that instead of  calling Cocoon explicitly,
the servlet forwards  the request to an xsp page (which will then
be invoked under the covers by Cocoon).