cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Klaus Drechsler <drechs...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Action ... (new question inside ;))
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:27:10 GMT
Hi,

At 17:22 11.02.2001, you wrote:
>Here you try to get at the value of {1} from the Map returned by your action.
>Unfortunately your map does not contain a member named "1". the only one you
>have is "validSession".

Thank you very much. That works now :-)

But I have another question to you:
Is it possible to to do something like an "if ... then ...else" with the
results from an acion in the sitemap?.
I mean something like this:

    <map:match pattern="sm/*">
     <map:act set="mytest">

         <map:when {test}=true>   <!-- HOW DO I DO THIS? -->

                 <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="dbprakhouse/{test}.xsp"/>
                 <map:transform src="dbprakhouse/sm-logicsheet.xsl"/>
                 <map:serialize type="html"/>
         </map:when>

     </map:act>
    </map:match>

If this is possible, could you give me the correct syntax please? I tried
to figure it out by myself, but that wasn´t very successful.

Thanks in advice!

Bye,
  Klaus
--
Farewell! I will omit no opportunity
That may convey my greetings, love, to thee.