cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Maximilian Rehm" <m.r...@netnolix.com>
Subject AW: Cocoon1.8.2 with Tomcat3.1 on Win98
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:44:50 GMT
 Remove all files from %JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib\ext.

Max

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: michael.paul3 [mailto:michael.paul3@ntlworld.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 17. Februar 2001 20:56
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Cocoon1.8.2 with Tomcat3.1 on Win98

I am trying to get Cocoon 1.8.2 to work with Tomcat3.1(and3.2) on a
Windows98 system.  When I try to load the Cocoon.xml page, or any of the
samples, I get the message:Publishing Engine could not be initialized
and:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception when creating
"org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor":
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
    at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:124)

    etc...

I have read through the FAQ's and changed the names of xml.jar to
zxml.jar and parser.jar to zparser.jar.  These files seem to going into
the classpath after xerces.jar, however I am still getting the
NoSuchMethodError.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Mike Paul