cocoon-users mailing list archives

From AK...@burntsand.com
Subject VoiceXML Application using Cocoon
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:48:28 GMT
I was interested in setting up a VoiceXML application using the Cocoon
framework.

Here's what it does - it allows a visually impaired user to dial into a
telephone number
to hear the latest headline news.  The headline news (which the user hears)
, is initially
aquired from an XML newsfeed (like moreover.com) and then transformed using
Cocoon's XSLT engine into VoiceXML.

What I was interested in knowing is how can I aquire the XML news feed and
make
it available to the Cocoon framework as an XML Document.

Any feedback on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

AYUB KHAN

1500, 1075 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, B.C.   V6E 3C9