cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <mcord...@maine.edu>
Subject Re: Word to XML
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:02:23 GMT
Hi Matt,

Someone didn't look on google before asking this one.  A 30 second
search (god I love google) resulted in this beauty:

http://www.logictran.com/

It looks like it is windows only and you may have a limited usage
download, but check it out.

Also try:

1.	http://www.xmeta.com/omlette/omlette.html#rtf2xml
2.	http://ace.mds.rmit.edu.au/adl (link was down when i tried it earlier)