cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rick Wayne <fewa...@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Subject Re: Re[4]: [Q] An example of using ESQL in a stylesheet ? Logicsheet ?
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:45:39 GMT
may i add my voice to this request?  it will save my team a lot of
fumbling-and-groping time.  we want to use ESQL, and promote it (it'll
be at least a minor feature in an upcoming Software Development article
about open source), but a little guidance would provide a lot of leverage.

we're doing something vaguely similar, but more on the back end: we want
to take the user's input from a form, and perform an SQL query based on
that.  i suspect an example that enlightens sandor will also help us
quite a bit.

thanks!

--
rw