cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony E." <apwebdes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <!DOCTYPE Problem
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:09:46 GMT
Jo,

I am having this same problem, and got a few results
when I posted the same question.

Checkout this thread....
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=98200298022228&w=2

I haven't yet tried all the fixes mentioned, so I
can't say for sure which one works.

However, I would recommend keeping close eye on the
change in other browsers when you apply these. I
noticed that for one case, fixing the problem for NS
6, now produced the same problem for IE 5.5.

Let me know if you come across a solution!

-Anthony E