cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: Please dont write HTML mails, write in plain text !!!
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 22:31:24 GMT
On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:00:09 -0500 (EST), Donald Ball <balld@webslingerZ.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Thomas Viohl wrote:
>
> > My mailbox is exploding.
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> +1 from here, especially in light of the javascript mail bugs that people
> have "discovered" recently (like no one couldn't see that coming). i
> wonder if we could filter out text/html at the server level?

It should be possible. MulberryTech's XSLT list for example doesn't accept
messages that have attachments and HTML messages are essentially attachments to
the normal mail message.

However I had troubles in the past identifying who are the people responsible
for mailing lists management. Anybody knows this?

Ovidiu