cocoon-users mailing list archives

From I-Chung Young <ichung_yo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Cocoon 1.8.1 Released
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 02:50:44 GMT
Hi,

Based on the description in the announcement and the original message
on this fix in the mail archive
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=97971059912335&w=2
I though this only changes the behavior of the cache, not the ability
to use with query string. (I may be 100% wrong)

The usage pattern (use xsp generate xsl) is a very neat idea.
But since it is based on parameter, could you achieve the same
thing with <xsl:include> or <xsl:import>?

Thanks.
---
I-Chung Young