cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sean" <jaka...@wideasleep.com>
Subject Xinclude files from other directories
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 04:14:41 GMT
I was wondering how someone would go about xincluding files in directories other then where
they are being included from?  I am running Cocoon 2 but I don't think the Cocoon version
should matter.

Here is what I am doing, I have one stylesheet in:

  resources/stylesheets/document/document-to-webpage.xsl

Which does 2 xincludes of files in:

  docs/
      sections.xml
      quotes.xml

I tried using the following xincludes:

1. <xinclude:include href="docs/sections.xml"/> - does not work
2. <xinclude:include href="/docs/sections.xml"/> - does not work
3. <xinclude:include href="/website/docs/sections.xml"/> - does not work
4. <xinclude:include href="sections.xml"/> - does not work

I have not resorted to ../../../docs/sections.xml because that seems like such a kludge.
Is there a better way to do this?  I was thinking if I defined a <map:match in the sitemap
for the sections.xml I could do a read but this would expose this to other people that knew
the name of the file and I doubt it would work.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this
cleanly?

Thanks,
Sean