cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andres Voldman <avold...@profesi.com.ar>
Subject RV: FOP 0.17 & Cocon.
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:22:37 GMT

Hi!

I'm using  Cocoon 1.8.2 . This version of cocoon includes FOP version 0.15. I've been working
with it, but I need to upgrade to a FOP version  >= 0.16 because, compression is only supported

from versions 0.16 and up.

I've tried to install FOP 0.17, but I have the following problem:

The class org.apache.fop.apps.Driver in version 0.15 includes a function called "SetWriter",
which is
called from "FO2PDFFormatter.format". But this function is missing in FOP 0.17, which now
includes a function "SetOutputStream" instead.

Have you face this problem???
Is there any method to get an outputStream from a Writer???

Thanks in advance.

Andres