cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: [C1.8.2] What changed with logicsheets?
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 10:02:35 GMT

> > > I solved this by deleting \15 prior to writing to the file.
> >
> > I don't use writing to file with FP.
>
> Then where exactly does the fp taglib cause incorrect end-of-line
> characters?

I am not sure that problems caused by FP taglib, but something's changed in
transformation process, because I had fully working application with Cocoon
1.8, and after upgrading to 1.8.2 I get a number of errors:
    - create-session="true" does not affect, I had a similar problem before,
when this code in XSP stylesheet:
        // Create session
        HttpServletSession session = request.getSession(true);
    was becoming:
        // Crete session HttpServletSession session =
request.getSession(true);
    so, no session is declared at all.

I think, that something like this could happen with my <xsl:template
match="select">...
I don't understand why all 'select' tags was removed from the generated XSP
code.
Maybe, the problem is in Xalan.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian