cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: Stylesheet and JavaScript
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:07:13 GMT
Symbols { and } have special meaning when used in attribute values.
Use {{ instead.
or change your code like this:

             <input type="text" name="ptno" size="10">
                    <xsl:attribute name="onblur">
                          if( isPositiveInteger( this.value ) == false)  {
 focus(); select() } "
                    </xsl:atribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="Value">
                           <xsl:value-of select="page/ptno"/>