cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jackie" <jia...@yysoft.com>
Subject Question???
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 01:14:26 GMT

Hello.

I hava installed Cocoon-1.8.2 on weblogic6.0(beta). I want to translate the XML document to
PDF.

But for Chinese character . they were displayed error . For example:there are some Chinese
characters "中文测试" in my XML document. but they are displayed as "####" in PDF document
translated from XML document by Cocoon.

cocoon.propertys:  Cocoon property file
test.xml :         my XML file
test.xml :         my xsl file
reulut.pdf:        the result PDF file

weblogic server print information:
FOP_VERSION = FOP 0.15
FOP_VERSION_NO = 0.15
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
using property list mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping
using property list mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
formatting FOs into areas
 [1ch1424?ch900?ch55880?ch56980?]