cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dafang Zhang <dafang.zh...@wcom.com>
Subject RE: C1.8.2 XInclude Processor failed on URL, but fine with local file uri
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:52:56 GMT
Hi,

Never mind.  I found the reason myself.

For those interested, here is the reason -- the url (http://host/foo.xml)
provided in xinclude:href is under the same webserver, therefore, it's
handled by cocoon.  The output from cocoon is not a XML doc, since there's
no any stylesheet attached to the foo.xml.  This causes

XIncludeProcessor.java
  line 384:  included_document = parser.parse(input, false);

to be null.

After I put the foo.xml in another not _cocoonized_ web site, everything
went just perfect. :)

By the way, the similar thing happens when using util:include-uri.

Cheers.
Dafang