cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Reynolds <li...@va.com.au>
Subject Re: util:include-uri authentication (+cookies & form data)
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 07:37:11 GMT
At 7:44 PM +0000 20/12/00, Robin Green wrote:
>mika.borner@telia.fi wrote:
>>How do I use util:include-uri to include an external xml file if the file is
>>protected with basic authentication?.
>
>You'll have to edit the source code.
>
>src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/libary/java/util.xsl
>
>Please submit it as a patch if you get it working - thanks!

Mika (or anyone else) Did you get this working?

As well as basic authentication, I also need util:include-uri (or
something else) to send cookies and form data...

Should I be looking at editing the util.xsl source code to do all
this, with calls to the Servlet API? Or should I be looking at
writing my own library tag?

Thanks

-jesse

--