cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ESQL logicsheet and connection pool
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:46:52 GMT
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Matthew Cordes wrote:

> Are you sure?  I get this too with the most latest esql from cvs, but
> yesterdays worked fine.  Has the schema changed since then?  Also,
> where can one find the schema.  The original poster is correct the variable
> _esql_pool is not defined in the newest esql logicsheet; perhaps just a
> typo?

no, now i'm not sure that the esql logicsheet is correct, but i'm pretty
sure his page conformed to the wrong schema. however, i've been glued to
esql code for the past 24 hours and things are getting a little fuzzy -
plus, berin and robin both checked in changes to the two different cvs
branches without checking them into the other branch. argh!

- donald