cocoon-users mailing list archives

From fo...@neonics.com
Subject Re: XSP decisions about XML (was: Check for user login)
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:34:52 GMT

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Robin Green wrote:

> I don't think you need to do anything like that. Just replace <xsl:choose>
> with <xsp:logic>if (...) {....

Yeah, but I need to do this at top-level.. Normally the page contains some
calls to functions in my taglib, there is no single entry point in the
generateContent method, all of the taglib-tags get 'filled in' in that
method..

> Also, there is a built-in object xspParser, so you don't need to use the
> manager object.

That was the case in C1, which did not work for me in C2.. I copied some
of the code from the util taglib, include method.