cocoon-users mailing list archives

From michele bianchi <...@pow2.com>
Subject Re: [C1] xml-logicsheet
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:52:53 GMT
On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Conny Krappatsch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What are the pros and cons of using the <?xml-logicsheet?> PI instead of
> registering taglibs within Cocoon properties.

the pro of xml-logicsheet is that you don't need to restart cocoon when you
change logicsheet.

> I can't find any disadvantages, but as there are those two possibilities
> I'm not shure if I missed anything.

if you register the taglib in the properties you don't need to specify it in
every file.  and you can use multiple logicsheet.

my approach is to move the xml-logicsheet in the properties when it is
finished.

let's say it only a difference of management to me.  i never tried if any
performance issues.

any other differencies?

michele

dott. michele bianchi                                       power of two s.r.l.
phone +39 335 5384700                                      http://www.pow2.com