cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Forge <fo...@neonics.com>
Subject Cocoon2 sitemap problem
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2001 01:54:40 GMT

Hello there,

my system:

Debian/GNU Linux, latest
JDK 1.2.2
Tomcat 3.x (3 weeks old?), works fine with cocoon 1 (1.8 or so)
Latest cocoon2 checkout (time when i sent this mail)

INSTALLATION:

I followed the INSTALL, and tomcat unpacks the WAR file correctly.

PROBLEM:

When I ask for any /cocoon url, i get the following exception:

type internal-server-error

message The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's
sitemap is not available.

source Cocoon servlet

stacktrace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is
not available.
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java, Compiled
Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java,
Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java,
Compiled Code)

request-uri

/cocoon/

path-info

When i rename the sitemap.xmap, cocoon tells me it can't find it
so it really reads it.. sitemap.available() returns false...

Any solutions welcome :)