cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Koldenhof JS <jskol...@galjas.cs.vu.nl>
Subject How to receive the resulting html in an outputstream
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:33:36 GMT
Hi,
When I make a XML-file with a XSL-file and want to view this
XML-file in a browser, Cocoon returns html to the browser. What I want to
do is call cocoon in a sevlet myself and have cocoon return the generated
html in an outputstream to me. I have tried to call Producers, Processors
and Formatters, but I always get a null pointer and don`t know how to
resolve this.

In short: I have a XmlDocument(not written to a file),and a XSL-file and
need a OutputStream containing the HTML generated by Coccoon.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Jan-Willem Koldenhof