cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Uli Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Maintenance Update to SOAP and auth taglibs
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2001 13:12:28 GMT
Hello all,

here's what I did, nothing exciting, but had to be done at some point:

1) Changed the namespace URI of both taglibs.
2) Changed the samples of both taglibs to make use of the
<?xml-logicsheet?> instruction, so the taglibs do not have to be put in
cocoon.properties anymore in order to run the samples.
3) Updated the docs to reflect 1) and 2)
4) Some error/informational messages and comments in the SOAP taglib were
still in German, I translated them to English.
5) Redeployed the DocHandler live sample (all output should now be in
English, if not please inform me)

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring