cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Krisztian.Nem...@wkd-ep.de
Subject xsp
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:44:36 GMT
Hello,

I work at the University of Koblenz on the project Uralic Etymological
Databse. We store a big Dictionary in a DB2 Database in many-many
fragments. One XML fragment is one word entry. The column where these
fragments are stored has the type CLOB. (fragments can be 500K) If I use
XSP for generating dinamically XML data I don't get a result from CLOB
columns. Everithing is fine if I use the xsp:get-string tag for string
columns. But if I want to make a query on a CLOB column, if I make it with
xsp:get-string, I get an error message, with xsp:get-xml nothing happens,
I mean there is no data in the result.

Can somebody help me to solve the problem?

Thanks
Krisztian