cocoon-users mailing list archives

From m.homei...@devote.nl
Subject Calling Cocoon from an XSP page (solution, feedback wanted) - Scanned for virus
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:02:58 GMT
Hi,

I have created a sample page that calls the Cocoon engine from within an
XSP page.
In my project this will be used to write output from XSP to a file or to
use the output for a mail body.
(The openconnection method on a URL object could not be used in my
situation, because session vars and cookie's cannot be passed this way)

I have seen some mails lately regarding this issue and partial solutions,
so maybe somebody could comment on the solution.
Could this be something for the samples?

TIA,
Michael Homeijer
(See attached file: cocoonwrapper.xml)
(Replace RFP_mail.xml with your own XSP page).