cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Urs Grendelmeier" <urs.grendelme...@svema.ch>
Subject RE: Problem updating cocoon 1.8 to 1.8.1
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:03:44 GMT
Thank's for help, Robin.

> Read the error message fully. It should tell you an URL to look at.

this one...
(java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: See
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-normalize)
I looked at it and i placed the xerces.jar before all the other jars in my
CLASSPATH. But there ist still the same problem.

After all, i cleaned up my CLASSPATH, uninstalled and reinstalled JDK, JSDK,
JServ and Cocoon 1.8.1 - but it doesn't work! Still the same message. When i
reinstall 1.8 everithing works fine.