cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Manisha Shah" <manisha_me...@hotmail.com>
Subject Installing Cocoon on Weblogic 6.0
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 21:27:11 GMT
I am trying to install Cocoon on weblogic 6.0 but it is I get the following
error:

<Jan 4, 2001 2:42:36 PM CST> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(6681710,cocoo
n)] Servlet failed with ServletException
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet class: 'org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon'
could
not be loaded - the requested  class wasn't found in the classpath:
'C:\bea\wlse
rver6.0\.\config\mydomain\applications\.wl_temp_do_not_delete\wl_local_comp6
054.
war;C:\bea\wlserver6.0\.\config\mydomain\applications\.wl_temp_do_not_delete
\WEB
-INF\_tmp_war_myserver_myserver_cocoon'
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubI
mpl.java:579)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:295)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:204)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:1127)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm
pl.java:1529)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:137)

Please note that I have followed the installation instructions as per the
apache.org installation procedure. I think that it is not able to locate the
Cocoon class whchi seems to be strange. Please help. I installed cocoon on
jakarta-tomcat server and it is working just fine. Please help me if I have
to make more modifications to some configuration file.

Thanks,
Manisha Shah
Outlook Technologies Inc.