cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: how to set the 'properties' init parameter correctly for IBM WebS phere ?
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:59:12 GMT
The error message is due to a bug in WebSphere. There is a workaround in the
latest CVS cocoon.

http://xml.apache.org/from-cvs/

Whether you specify the location of cocoon.properties as relative or
absolute depends on the servlet engine. It will either be an absolute path
(e.g. c:\foo\bar ) or relative to the Cocoon webapp.