cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon configuration performance comparison?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:34:17 GMT
> > * T.Pospisek's MailLists (tpo2@spin.ch) wrote :
> > > We have been runing a live Cocoon site for quite a while, but have
>been
> > > forced to pull the plug due to response delays getting tooooooooooooo
> > > long (several couples of seconds) and are generating everything
>offline

Even though this isn't a frequent question, I've added some notes to the FAQ
about figuring it out:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-nocpu

Not all of it is relevant to your case, probably.

But remember, we developers CAN'T fix what we can't see (except in rare
cases) - you're the only one who can track down this bug.