cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: Major new version of SOAP taglib
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:46:11 GMT
Hi, Ulrich,

I just peeked into your docs of the SOAP taglib.
Cool thing, man.

<quote>
 Why does the SOAP taglib only work with cocoon1?

 Because of this line in soap.xsp.xsl:
 xspCurrentNode.appendChild(XSPUtil.cloneNode((Node)_soap_doc.getDocumentElement(),document));
 This appends the XML fragments returned from the SOAP service to the current node.
 I don't know how to do this in a way that is compatible with cocoon2.
</quote>

Just recencently the XMLFragment interface was
added to C2 as well it was supposed to deprecate
the C1 version of XObject. (don't know if the patch
got applied)

Why don't you let your "_soap_doc" implement this interface.
Then we might be able to use it in C2 as well?!
--
Torsten