cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Viana <rvi...@agency.com>
Subject RE: Can Cocoon generate Multiple pages in one operation?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:37:38 GMT

Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> So write a wget script that accesses one section only ;-)

After all your replies I assume that the best way to let Cocoon generate
multiple pages is; write a wget script that recursively request all the
XSP-pages for each section in the website. The only concern I have is that
will I have to write a XSP for each single HTML file in the site, or will be
a single XSP enough for each section?

Many thanks guys!

Rob.