cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Salina Fung <sal...@icil.net>
Subject errors in installation of cocoon 1.8 with Apache tomcat
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 10:43:25 GMT
is there anybody can help me?
I have installed the cocoon1.8 in Apache -tomcat.  Everything runs
fine with the samples that come with the distributions, except when
I click into the dynamic-gen page sample, then I got the following error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaPreprocessor.process(XS
PJavaPreprocessor.java:116)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaPreprocessor.process(XS
PJavaPreprocessor.java:123)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaPreprocessor.preprocess
(XSPJavaPreprocessor.java:81)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPLogicsheet.apply(XSPLogicsheet.java:99)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:423)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:359)
	at
	at
	at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:156)
	at
)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

I have made sure the xerces.jar comes before the xml.jar in the classpath.

Also what do I missed if I run the 'slides' sample using Netscape browser,
'the next button' doesn't
work, it shows the directory of the xml files instead of showing the next
slide.

Thanks
salina